Electronic Lever Tubular Code Lock
** Standard Backset is 2-3/4 Non Adjustable.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Mortise Latch
- Lever and knob handles available
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release
- Alarm release included
- Internal and external applications
- Suited for residential, commercial and non-commercial
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long.Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Buttons: Individual, stainless steel
Classroom function: Yes
Door thickness: 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
Finish: Stainless steel, polished brass
Keying alike: Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request
Keypad: 2 x 5
Key override: Yes
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Power: 4 x AA cells
Spindle type: 8mm (5/16") spring loaded spindle
Storeroom function: Yes
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Tubular mortice latch